Overweight or low weight
Increased weight carries with it stigma not just from society’s point of view but have equally overwhelming physical. Staying fit may mean different to different people but one thing which everyone would agree at is – overweight can be damaging to health and psyche both. But does that mean one should start with low carb or other strict regime diets and lose weight without bothering for the mineral loss the body may face?
Maintaining the right weight is the key. One has to draw a line between staying fit and lacking essential diet. Unmonitored weight loss may lead to health issues too. Weight loss has a large fora and has ample literature available on it, but let’s first understand what weight loss is.
What is Phenterage Garcinia weight loss?
Phenterage Garcinia means reduction in the overall body weight which can be done via exercises, diet etc. or can take place in uncontrollable conditions like illness. It may include loss in body fat while rare circumstances may also include loss of protein or other materials.
Phenterage Garcinia occurs when body is burning more energy than it is gaining from food or supplement intake. Since the body has to then use the stored fat or muscle, it leads to weight loss.
Why is Phenterage Garcinia required?
Reasons for losing weight may be different to different people. For some, it may be to have a more pleasing physical appearance while a few may need it to combat ailments like obesity and its related diseases like diabetes, stroke etc. Overall there are benefits of weight loss if managed adequately. It helps in attaining:
- Reduced chances of diabetes
- Balanced blood pressure
- Less pain in joint thus improving mobility
- Comparatively lesser risk of heart diseases and cancer
How to lose weight?
While most of us would want to lose weight and achieve physique of our dreams, only a few would walk the extra mile and make it happen. Having said that, it does not mean to go for heavy exercises in a gym or pursue strict diet charts. It may happen without much effort but the reason it becomes difficult is that it requires consistency in following a pattern. Let’s try going through a couple of methods that can help in losing weight:
Weight loss via healthy food habits:
- Include protein in diet – Food items like eggs, oats, broccoli, lentils and roasted chicken are some of the food types you may add in your diet to have protein that enables increased metabolism.
- Avoid addictive eating – Processed foods are often tastier than the unprocessed ones and thus may lead to addiction. Whole food items should be added in the meal.
- Intake more of natural sugar – Added sugar is one of biggest reasons of weight gain. One may unknowingly be having added sugar in the form of beverages or processed food. Thus solution lies in having homemade natural products to the maximum possible.
- Refined carbs are another threat – Unfortunately tasty foods are often unhealthy. White bread, wheat flour, packed snacks, pastries etc. all have refined carbs which have no nutritional value but easily digestible carbs that lead to overeating.
- Low carb diets are helpful – Less of carbs and more of fat, protein mixed diet provide a mechanism to body to burn extra calories.
- Eat slowly – Do you know eating big bites can give you increased weight? Yes, the more you chew the better it digests and provides you required energy than storing it in form of fat which big bites lead to. 32 times chewing is the ideal food eating habit.
- Quantify your proportions – Moderation in the food proportion is the key. One may eat anything, but there should be a control on the quantity.
- Water habits – As much as water is necessary to maintain weight, having it at wrong times may lead to increase in weight. Avoid drinking water immediately after meal.
Weight loss via exercise
- Make a daily workout routine – One may do some exercise, jogging, running or brisk walking but make it a part of daily routine and follow it. As per your daily schedule, you may chalk out a plan to do it in the morning or evening. It suits best when done empty stomach.
- Join some classes like Aerobics or Zumba – These are suitable if you prefer to lighten yourself along with burning calories by following a rhythm.
- Hit the gym – Set your weight loss goal, follow your instructor and attain the physique you want to. Yet again, regularity has to be there.
Weight loss through medication
This becomes rescue only in scenarios of illness of major diseases like obesity or when one is advised to lose weight to control the possible heart disease etc. Since this piece of literature focusses on above mentioned two methods of losing weight, one may refer other sites to look for more detailed guide on medication with best advice to be taken from doctor himself.